In lieu of some sort of discovery analysis, today I want to outline my goals for the month of April.
1. Finish the bulk rewrites for the new segments of "The Mark of Flight"
-2 scenes, + continuity pass
2. Revise Query letter
3. Do at least the first lesson of Holly Lisle's "How to Revise Your Novel" on HELLHOUND.
And if I FAIL to complete these tasks, my punishment is as follows:
I must watch the second Twilight film from start to finish with the following rules:
- I cannot mute the sound
- I must give the movie my full attention
- I must film myself watching, and produce a video of the results, to be uploaded and displayed on the Word-Accountable Blog.
Now, I read the first Twilight book and watched the first Twilight movie. I have neither read nor seen anything further, though I've heard quite a bit of what happens. I don't think just watching me grimace at the screen would be very entertaining, so I've decided that--if I have to do this punishment--it's going to be a drinking game.
Due to the things I decided to choose as my drinking-cues, Raven has warned me to drink nothing more alcoholic than Smirnoff.
I MUST DRINK
- Each time Taylor Lautner is shirtless
- Each time I don't believe Robert Pattinson's American accent.
- Each time Bella's creeper radar appears to be broken beyond repair.
- Each time there's a Vampire/Werewolf fight.
Leave suggestions for further drinking rules in the comments, and wish me luck in completing my tasks.