Maybe it's all the editing and writing, but I've recently been slammed with the desire to read. I'm almost finished with one of the two books I brought back from England, and I don't think the secone will take me very long. There are a couple (read: ten) of books I'm dying to read:
1. An Abundance of Katherine's (By John Green)
2. Looking for Alaska (also by John Green)
3. The Goose Girl (by Shannon Hale)
4. Infinite Jest (by the late David Foster Wallace)
5. American Gods (by Neil Gaiman)
6. Austenland (also by Shannon Hale)
7. Paper Towns (also by John Green)
8. 13 Little Blue Envelopes (by Maureen Johnson)
9. A Knot in the Grain (by Robin McKinley)
10. Let it Snow (by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle (love her name!))
...just in case anyone needed hints for my birthday or X-mas. Haha. Some way or another, I plan to acqurie these books.
In other news, my friend just gave me a blue Kitson bag...whoa...